Monday, October 23, 2006

SORRY!!

OK, so I know that I have not posted in a while! I am sorry! It's really hard because I don't have access to a computer at home, so I have to come up to Chris' office to email or post.... I know... poor excuse!!

Things are going OK. I will be officially starting the new fertility drug this week as part of the drug study that I agreed to participate in. We'll see how things go there! I hope and pray all will go well!!

I am going on a job interview at a church tomorrow, Eastminster Pres., I am not nervous yet, but I am sure that I will be! Please pray that God will reveal His plan to me soon! I can't do what I am doing too much longer!

Chris will turn 30 very soon! I WISH we were closer to family and friends so I could throw him a huge party!! His bday is November 1. Call him if you can!!

No comments: