Monday, March 05, 2007





JENN GETS A BATH....

So, they gave me a bath tonight...you'd think I'd been tortured enough these last four days. I've been to the vet three times since Friday! Friday wasn't too bad, I just left with a laxative. All day Saturday, Shelley forced me to drink water from this syringe... All I wanted to do was sleep. Well, she felt the need to bring me to another doctor on Saturday evening! Can you believe it???? This doctor took some of my blood and then wanted to stick me with an IV... I put up a grand fight! They were scared of me! Shelley had to come get me at 1:00 a.m. They did manage to get Shelley to hold me while they gave me some fluids! I got to sleep most of the day Sunday, but Shelley and Chris took me back to the doctor today. I won't even tell you what they did to me today... let's just say I am not clogged up anymore!!!!!!

So, I get home, and then I have to have a BATH!!!! Can you believe it?????????? What's this world coming to?


No comments: