Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Here I am! 16 weeks, 1 day pregnant! Time is going by fast!

We went to the doctor on Friday and all is well! We heard the heartbeat, 150 bpm. I can't tell you how exciting that is to hear your baby's heartbeat! We both had a grin on our face from ear to ear.
I had to do the gestational diabetes test early because of my family history. They gave me this wonderful orange cocktail to drink and then I had to sit for an hour so they could test my blood. I got a call back today that my test came back normal! So, that's good. They will retest me at about 28 weeks.

We scheduled our BIG ULTRASOUND for Tuesday, December 4 at 12:45 p.m. We can't wait to see our little one and find out if it's a girl or boy. BUT, I won't post the results until after we tell our families, which will be at Christmas time. So, you may have to wait a little longer!

I keep going back and forth. Some days I think it's a boy, other days I think girl. So, what's your guess?? Post your guess here, and we will see who's right!

5 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

Thanks for the picture - I think BOY!

Megan said...

Definitely a GIRL!

sherri said...

MeMe thinks it's a boy !!!!

Anonymous said...

I think its a boy!

Julie and Philip said...

I think GIRL!