Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How much will Addison weigh... How long will she be?

Put your guesses in the comments section. It will be fun to see who is closest!

11 comments:

Pat Laurence said...

If she's born around her due date I'm guessing she'll weigh 7 pounds 14 ounces and be 20 inches long. If you're induced over the weekend then I'm changing my guess to 6 pounds 14 ounces and 19 1/2 inches. We pray all goes well. Can't wait to meet Addison! We love you guys!! Aunt Pat

The Bowers Family said...

I going to take a guess at 6 lbs 7 oz and 19 inches long. Praying for a healthy baby, safe and uncomplicated delivery, wonderful first experience for you both. Can't wait to see Addison's pictures on the blog.
Love and prayers,
The Bowers

Julie and Philip said...

I'm going for 7 lbs 2 oz and 19.5" long. We're praying for all three of you!

Anonymous said...

8 lbs 2 oz
20" long

Anonymous said...

8 lbs. 1.5 oz.
20.5" long
(Just like her mommy !)

Anonymous said...

If she is born now I say 7lbs 13oz an 19.5" long. Two weeks from now 8lbs 3oz an 20" long. What I do know is that she is going to be PaPa's Little Pumpkin!

Megan said...

Hmmm. . . there are a lot of factors at play here. I read in the other posts that you were and 8lb baby - I don't know what Chris was but it seems like they end up somewhere close to the parent that was the heavier baby. BUT I believe that people with high blood pressure/preeclampsia have smaller babies AND there is a big difference between a 37 weeker and a 40 weeker. SOOOOO I'm going to assume that she will come sooner rather than later with the BP issue and may be a little smaller because of that so my final answer is 7lbs 6oz and 20 inches. I think your Dad's comment was the cutest ever - PaPas little pumpkin - how precious!

Shanan & Shannon said...

Hmmm, what do I win if I get it right? Free kisses and hugs for all eternity? I'm gonna guess: 7 lbs 11 ounces and 19.5 inches long.

Stephanie said...

my guess is 7#13oz, 19.5 in
praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I guess 8 lbs, 7 oz.

Sherry Winkler

Anonymous said...

Deborah and Meg say: 8lbs. 4oz; 19.5inches. Let us know what we win!