In the picture above, October 2007, Jennifer, Danielle and I are all pregnant.
In the picture below, June 2008, Nancy is pregnant, and there are three new little girls!!
Danielle had Emma in December, I had Addison in May, and Jennifer had Elizabeth in March. Nancy is expecting a BOY in November!
Everytime I come to town, we all try to get together! We have all been friends since grade school and middle school. These girls have been through A LOT with me!! He he! (They used to ride with me when I was a teenage driver too!) In June, we met at Jennifer's house for a WONDERFUL lunch and just time to hang out and talk! I love these girls, and it was great to spend time with them.
Here's a shot of Nancy with her cute baby bump!
Here are the babies! Youngest to oldest... Addison, Elizabeth and Emma.
Here are Ethan, Danielle's son and Cody, Jennifer's oldest! Nancy's daughter, Ava, was at VBS, but you can see her in the top picture with us!




No comments:
Post a Comment