Friday, November 21, 2008
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!
Addison has cut her two front bottom teeth!
On Wednesday, November 12, I was dropping her off at her babysitter Chantal's house and noticed "teeth" marks on one of her toys. Chantal's daughter Chesney then said, "Yeah, I saw her teeth yesterday!" We were both surprised! That was the first Chantal or I had noticed them. When I left, I quickly called Chris to tell him!
She did pretty good teething, I guess. The week before was her 6 month check up. The rest of that week she was congested, had a bad diaper rash and was fussy at night... I think the teeth were just about to break through then... when they did, she was happy as can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
she is beginning to look more and more like chris! i love the santa hat pic! too adorable! good job on the pic!
adrienne
Caleb didn't have any teeth until he was 10 months old, but he never had any symptoms or discomfort either...thankfully! If I hadn't checked routinely for teeth, we would have never known that they had popped through!
Post a Comment