Wednesday, September 09, 2009

So, I know, It's been a while! (I promise to do better!)

Life has been crazy for us lately! For those of you that haven't heard, Chris is the new HEAD COACH at Belmont University!! What a wonderful blessing for all his years of hard work!

First Day of Team Practice (9/7/09)

Going to visit Daddy at practice.

Hey, I wanna play too!

That's MY Daddy! He's the coach!




He was officially given the job on July 6, the very day we had to put our beloved cat Jennifer to sleep. She had mammary cancer that spread to her lungs... such a difficult day emotionally for us... both ends of the spectrum!


The move was a big one, and we are still trying to settle in. We have been in a 3+ bedroom for over 5 years and just moved into a 2 bedroom with NO storage.... we have purged a lot, had a pretty successful garage sale and need to purge more! But, we will get it together one day! For now, our dining room is the storage area. I can't wait until we can actually have a family diner in there!

Addison is doing wonderful... yet comes with challenges only she can bring! My little angel is growing by leaps and bounds, learning new words, LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! She gets excited when we turn it on for her and has started saying "bye Mickey" when they do the Hot Dog dance to leave. She LOVES her Daddy and will play with him for hours. Although she does call him "Mama" a lot... we also get the combo word, "mamadaddie" from her too.... usually directed at Chris! She is not a good eater or going to bed baby, but I am deterimined to work thru it all and love each second the LORD has blessed us with this precious bundle!






2 comments:

Melissa said...

She is too cute! & that's so exciting about your husband's new job!!

Julie and Philip said...

Woah, a post! :) I'm glad to see you're back to blogging. (Not that I'm the best at it...) Can't wait to get to come visit you guys in Nashville! So excited you are so close!