Potty Training....
Well, Addison has decided that Pooh Bear and Super Sleuth Pooh need to be potty trained. Too bad that she's not too interested in it herself. I took it out just after we got home for Christmas and for about two days, it was the coolest thing. Of course, potty training a toddler in winter wearing feetie jammies means that now Addison believes you have to be in your birthday suit to use the potty! She would sit on the potty multiple times a day in the beginning, and we even had two successful "catches" in the potty... but, it got old quick! Now, when I ask her if she wants to sit on the potty, she says, "Noo!" Oh well, I won't push her!
Things have been busy around here. Chris is busy getting ready for his season. The team will be heading down to Mobile and Hattiesburg the next two weekends to play. We are hoping to make both trips because grandparents will be both places! I am ready to see Chris coach is FIRST game as head coach! I am so proud of him.
I am job hunting... not much to report there, except to ask for prayer. I know God has the perfect job waiting for me....
I promise to start posting more! So, say tuned!
2 comments:
oh, she is getting so big and more precious every day! How fun that you will get to travel to these first couple of games. Know that we are thinking about you during this job hunt. You are right - God has the perfect job waiting for you. You're heavy on my heart and I'd love to try to find a time to catch up. love you girl.
Can't wait for the first game..........I'LL BE THERE !!!
Love that pic of Addy!
Post a Comment