Moving to Kansas!
Well, we have lived in Birmingham since September 2002. Now it's time for us to move to the next part of our life together. Chris recently accepted a position as the assistant softball coach at Wichita State University.
We are very excited about this opportunity, and we can't wait to see what God has in store for us!
You can pray for us while Chris is in Kansas and I am in Birmingham for the summer. We will be officially moving in mid-August. I will post the date when we have it narrowed down.
You can also pray with me that I will find a good job in Wichita. I hope to stay in the ministry if that is where the Lord wants me, but the good thing about having a communications degree is that I can go into several fields. Please pray that if it is God's will for me to continue in the church, that He will open a door for me!
Love to all!
Shelley
No comments:
Post a Comment