Friday, June 23, 2006

PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS

Yesterday, I took Chris to the Atlanta airport so he could catch his plane to Kansas. I have been very sad that we will be apart until August 13 or 14. God has laid on my heart to pray for our troops and their families because of this. Military wives send their husbands off to Iraq or somewhere else with no idea if they will return. I know I will see my husband at least once in July and then be reunited with him in Wichita in August.

Well, as we are standing in the airport saying good-bye, tears streaming down my face, God put another reminder in front of me. A crowd of people broke out in to applause when a group of soldiers walked by! It was so neat to see!

God reminded me to be patient while I am apart from Chris (even though it will be difficult!), remember my blessings and to PRAY FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE AND PROTECT OUR COUNTRY!

Please join me!

No comments: