Monday, July 31, 2006




MY NEW LIVING ROOM DECOR

I wanted to share my new found decor with you! It's very stylish, and I KNOW you are going to want it for your home too!!!

Oh my goodness! Can I say that I am OVERRUN with BOXES!!! And I need MORE!!! I packed all weekend, and I most likely will be packing this weekend and next weekend too! We have so much stuff!!

I have decided that when we get to Wichita, I am going to make Chris take time with me to go through some of the junk so we can get rid of it!! He and I both have gotten rid of a lot of clothes, and I am going through my shoe collection and weeding out some shoes to bring to The Canopy clothing ministry at my church too!

Does anyone want to help me pack??

No comments: