TIME FLIES!
I can't believe my time here in Birmingham is so quickly coming to an end! This is such a bitter/sweet move!
Bitter becasue I can't stand to think about leaving my wonderful friends and family behind! Scotty, Amanda and Katherine live here! My Sunday School friends are the world to me!! I LOVE my job in the ministry here!
Sweet becaue I get to be with my husband finally again! It's a new start, with new people, new possiblities! We've got a great new townhome.
I am waiting to see what God has in store for me! I have felt him tugging at my heartstrings lately! I want to minister to the softball girls! I hope I will be able to! I feel Him trying to tell me something!!
I hope I can stay in the ministry! I love Church Communications! I can't wait to see what God has in store for me though!
1 comment:
Hey Shelly and Chris,
So good to see that you guys are doing well. We are great. We just had our second little girl and are enjoying the adjustment. Please email me when you can.
dannykel@bellsouth.net
Love,
Kelly David
Post a Comment