Thursday, May 10, 2007

just for fun!

6 comments:

Julie and Philip said...

Shelley! Who is that in the pic? Your sister? :) I like the straight hair!

Stephanie said...

I like the straight hair!! It has been a long time since I have seen your face!! Hope you are doing well. Love ya'll!!!

Shanan & Shannon said...

ooh, I love it - you look like a moviestar!!! How long did that take! Missing you - shan

The Bowers Family said...

Wow you look so sophisticated, I love the dark hair...it adds drama. What can I say I think brunettes have more fun! Hey I emailed but I guess you didn't get it. I need your poppy chicken recipe, can you send it to bowers98@bellsouth.net.
Missing your laugh and smile - Kim

TMac said...

GORGEOUS!! I love it straight!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to change things up! Variety is so nice. Beautiful. I have been thinking about going darker too. You look so purty.
miss you