Our Tiny Miracle!

Today, Chris and I got to see an ultrasound of our tiny baby! It was amazing! The baby is 6 weeks 1 day old and is doing well. The doctor kept saying that everything was "normal," which to mean that means "super!"


Today, Chris and I got to see an ultrasound of our tiny baby! It was amazing! The baby is 6 weeks 1 day old and is doing well. The doctor kept saying that everything was "normal," which to mean that means "super!"I was so excited when I got up this morning... when we were sitting in the waiting room, I could feel my heart beating in my chest and my leg was twitching.... they weighed me and took my blood pressure... then, we started the ultrasound!!!!
It was amazing! And we got to hear the heartbeat! 103 beats per minute!
We have another ultrasound on September 27, and I am already counting the days!
I am doing good. I get queasy every once in a while and fatigue is hard to deal with sometimes. I take naps at lunchtime on a couch in the lobby at work. That helps, but between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. I am worthless. I usually sit on the couch and stare at the TV then.
Check back soon for more updates!!!!!
3 comments:
YAY!! What a beautiful DOT!!!! YAY YAY! COngrats!
Baby K, you are absolutely precious and a huge answer to prayer. The Lord displayed His majestic power when He created you. We love you already, the Marek's
Yea!!! Congratulations! I love keeping up with yall on your blog! I am so excited for yall!!!
Post a Comment