Woah, Shelley! You look like you have a baby in your belly! You look great!
You already have a baby bump! YAY!
You look adorable!
You are so, so cute! I am sorry that I missed your call...I will try again tomorrow! We love and miss you!
It's hard to get past that joyful smile to check out the belly ... but yes, you definitely are "with child"! Thank you, Lord for this child you are weaving together in secret. You are given all the glory!Love ya! Brenda
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Woah, Shelley! You look like you have a baby in your belly! You look great!
You already have a baby bump! YAY!
You look adorable!
You are so, so cute! I am sorry that I missed your call...I will try again tomorrow! We love and miss you!
It's hard to get past that joyful smile to check out the belly ... but yes, you definitely are "with child"! Thank you, Lord for this child you are weaving together in secret. You are given all the glory!
Love ya! Brenda
Post a Comment