She is so cute! And she makes such a cute little LSU cheerleader! Is that the outfit that we gave her or a smaller one? She and Caleb will definitely be ready for the LSU/Arkansas game on Thanksgiving! We cannot wait to see you all!
There are those pictures I have been waiting for! Love them - I'm sure that's the first of many cheerleader outfits that Addy will wear. Congrats on the first win of the season!!!!
2 comments:
She is so cute! And she makes such a cute little LSU cheerleader! Is that the outfit that we gave her or a smaller one? She and Caleb will definitely be ready for the LSU/Arkansas game on Thanksgiving! We cannot wait to see you all!
There are those pictures I have been waiting for! Love them - I'm sure that's the first of many cheerleader outfits that Addy will wear. Congrats on the first win of the season!!!!
Post a Comment