Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo, how about you, you, you?

The athletic departement had its welcome back staff party at the Sedgwick County Zoo. I've been wanting to go, so this was the perfect chance! We arrived just in time to get a chance to feed "Stephanie" the elephant (pictured below, she's 37 years old), have dinner and then walk around. Shortly after the picture was taken, the gorilla below charged the glass at another person! Crazy! Addison had a great time and I can't wait to take her back!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shanan & Shannon said...

Yea for the zoo! It's amazing how children at every stage love the zoo. We love going to the zoo and it only gets more fun as they interact with the animals. Thanks for the pictures - your family is absolutely beautiful. I want to see Addy in her LSU outfit...I know you must have one-:)