Friday, May 08, 2009






Happy Birthday to Addison,
Happy Birthday to Addison,
Happy Birthday to Addison Joy,
Happy Birthday to Addy!

Can you believe that Addison is one year old? I cannot believe it's been a year since she arrived via c-section. What a wonderful day that I will never forget. The last year has been filled with JOY as we have watched her grow and learn more and more. My baby is not a baby anymore!



We had two parties to celebrate Addison's life. One in Wichita and one in Baton Rouge. Both were lots of fun. I could not believe that I was at a party for my baby girl.



We had the Wichita party at our church, NewSpring Church. Since we don't have a lot of space at our townhome, it was a great place and it came with an inflatable for the older kids. I can't explain what fun we had and how much it meant for everyone to be there with us!



Addison had a blast. Chris said that it was like she knew it was all for her. She got excited about the cake and played it in, but don't think she ate any of it!! Once she got her hands good and dirty, she looked at me and held her hand out to say, "It's dirty!"




Happy Birthday Video!




Addison's friend Jareth from Salina.


Roger enjoying cake.


Kamden and Hannah having fun!


Wyatt, Eli and Addy




The weekend of her birthday, Addison and I flew to Baton Rouge. We had a party there and family and friends were able to celebrate with us too. I loved seeing all of our family and everyone was so generous. This child wants for nothing!


Baton Rouge Happy Birthday Video!







Caleb and Evan playing farm.


Mommy, Addy and PaPa T.


Presents!



Caleb, Cody and Gage



Elizabeth, Addison and Ava playing.




Mommy, Addison, Elizabeth and Jennifer

Mommy and Addison with Cousin Annie Lou and Kaci

Nancy and Shelley

Korie, Shelley, Addison and Nicole


Mommy, Addison, Aunt Alicia and Evan

After her BR party, we went to the park... it was a sight to see, seven adults with one baby! Myself, Mom and Dad, Ricky, Mrs. LaJuan and her friend Lisa and Tommy! Addsion had a blast swinging and sliding! She LOVES the park.















Her PaPa T got her a slide for her birthday and she ablsolutely loves it. She has figured it out and knows how to make herself slide. She still needs help getting up, but it won't me long before she can climb up on her own!



1 comment:

sherri said...

We had so much fun ! It was a special blessing to be able to share Addison's first birthday with her !
Love from MeMe & PaPa