Time Flies!
I cannot believe it's the end of April already and my baby girl is going to be ONE at the end of the week!! Bittersweet!
Addison got tubes in her ears today. Things went well. I nursed her last at 1:45 a.m. and that held her over. We left the house around 5:40 a.m. and arrived at the Derby Surgery Center around 6:13 or so.... Went thru all the prep and they took her back at 6:55 a.m. We were done and on our way home at 7:30 a.m. The doctor told us that things went well, but she did still have infection and fluid behind her ears. They drained all of that and placed the tubes. She was a BEAR coming out of the anesthesia. We got her home, gave her some Motrin and antibiotic eardrops and she and I took a 3 hour nap. When she got up, she was happy and played for a while before getting fussy and then cuddly. All in all, she had a good day!
I am so glad that we did this. We just finished antibiotics on Sunday and she still had an infection! Now, hopefully she will feel better, hear better, perhaps talk better and learn to walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment