Well, it's January 9, and I am finally back at work after an unexpected start to the new year. We rang in the new year with illness that spread across the entire family and kept us in Louisiana two days longer than planned. Normally I would not complain about being at home longer than expected, but this time I would have passed if it meant we were all well!
After working from home on Thursday and Friday of last week while caring for sick kids, I am now back in the office, trying to resume some sort of normalcy and routine (yeah, right!). I also have good intentions of "streamlining" things at home, but first I need to get caught up before I can put it into practice... and that seems to be the problem, I never get caught up!
So, here's my attempt to begin the New Year and start blogging once again! We will see where this goes!
And GEAUX TIGERS! Beat BAMA tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment