Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday Party Fun! 

Addison wanted to make her own cake this year! We had a lot of fun baking it!

Addison and her friend Clarabelle










On Sunday, May 6, we had Addison's 4th Birthday party at the Red Caboose Park in Bellevue. I had tried to do the same last year, but got burned by rain, so there were lots of prayers for good weather this year! It turned out to be a beautiful, HOT day!
My parents and mother-in-law were in town for the event, and proved to be major in the accomplishment of the party. I could not have done it without them! My Dad got up early and held the pavilion and my Mom and MIL decorated and organized and much more!
We opened presents - also known as a crazy mob of 4 year olds with Addison tearing into her stash! (I could barely keep up with who gave what!) Then did the cake! I LOVE this time because I love the sheer JOY I seen in Addison's face! She knows we are celebrating HER and her wonderful life!
LOVE this smile! Happiness!


Addison's new bike!





Party Guests Were:
Jared
Kat and Moo (Cousins!)
Uncle Scotty
MeMe and PaPa
Nana
Mommy and Daddy
Mrs Kori, Mr Tim, Caylin and Hallie and their grandparents
Peter, Anna and Their Dad
Charlie, Izzy and Their Mom
Liam and his Mom
Clarabelle and Dad
Rane, brother Eli and Dads
Alden and Dad







Thanks to all our friends and family for celebrating with us!




No comments: