Here's me, 23 Weeks, 4 Days Pregnant!
Addison's Room!
Daddy's having lots of fun decorating Addy's new room! He has been busy converting our extra bedroom in to a wonderful nursery for his baby girl!
Here's Daddy starting the paint job on her room! We chose the color "asparagus" in Behr paint from Home Depot! It looks great, and Daddy did a great job!
Here's the new light switch that Daddy picked out for his little princess!
Here's Daddy with a RARE smile on his face while trying to assemble the billions of parts to her crib and changer with poor instructions!
Lilly made sure the bed would be just right for Addison! (Don't worry, the cats won't be allowed in her room, much less her bed when she gets here!)
Yippee!! Daddy's done! Look what a great job he did!!
The Changing Tower that Nana bought -- aka. Chris' mom
The new crib that Me Me and Pa Pa bought -- aka Shelley's mom and dad. We can't wait to get the bedding to go with it now!
LSU rocker that Nana bought.
Now, this little Tiger stool has a story! Nana (Chris' mom) went with Mom and I to talk to a florist before our wedding... probably some time in 2000. Well, she saw this stool and HAD to buy it for her grandbaby! She held on to it for 7 years!!!!!!! Remember, we got married 12/29/01!
3 comments:
Chris and Shelley,
Love the nursery color and furniture you picked out. Addison's room will be fit for a princess. Shelley you look great too. You're in our prayers.
Kim, Chris and Madison
I love the pretty green that you chose! It looks great with the crib, and I cannot wait to see the bedding in the room as well! We love you all!
Shelley,
You look great! I'm thinking we are going to do a green nursery too...I love the color you picked! Miss you!
Post a Comment