Now, Chris and I picked out this bedding in the fall. We both loved it and have been decorating Addison's nursery around it. I was so upset. I immediately got online when we got home and went to my registry on jcpenny.com. Sure enough, the 4-pc set was not available. All the accessories were available, but not the main bedding. So, I called the 1-800 number and asked what that meant. I was told "discontinued."
So needless to say, we were upset. We started looking at other bedding at different sites, but none of them jumped out at us like our original choice. Well, about 10:15 p.m., Mom called and said to google "serenity bedding" and look at the choices. She thought she had found it. Sure enough! She did! It was at babysupermall.com. (Go Mom!) So we didn't wait any longer. Chris and I bought it Tuesday night, and we got it today (Friday)! Talk about customer service!!!!
So, Addy's room is one step closer to being finished... We are going to Hobby Lobby soon to get some cut-out letters to spell her name on the wall with. We need a few other accessories to complete the look -- like the matching valance, but it's so exciting to see our Baby Girl's room the way it is now! (It's making it harder to wait!!)
Here are some shots for you to see!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment