Monday, January 28, 2008

Addison Joy Kuhlmeyer
Today we had a 3D ultrasound done at Baby Waves. It was amazing! We got to see Addison moving and squirming all around. And we got to see details of her face, hands and feet! We got a DVD of the whole ultrasound, and would be happy to share it with you!


Here are some of our favorite pictures below. Chris says that she has his high cheek bones!



OK, Mom and Dad, I'm getting tired! Tiny Feet
OK, enough... no more pictures! Let me sleep! LOL!


The next post is a slide show of ALL the pictures that they gave us today! If I can figure out how, I will post a short video of her later!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

She is precious. Thank you for sharing your joy with all of us. We can't wait to meet her! Auntie Shan

Anonymous said...

Addison is beautiful!