It's Softball Season!
Chris leaves today for Chattanooga, Tennessee, for the first tournament of 2008. I think he is very excited to start playing again! I can't wait for March to roll around so I can see the girls play! Chris will be gone 4 weekends in a row -- Chattanooga, Stanford, New Mexico and Texas.
Chris leaves today for Chattanooga, Tennessee, for the first tournament of 2008. I think he is very excited to start playing again! I can't wait for March to roll around so I can see the girls play! Chris will be gone 4 weekends in a row -- Chattanooga, Stanford, New Mexico and Texas.
I am also excited, because I hope that the season will make my last trimester go quickly... seems like the season always ends so quickly, so I am hoping the same thing will apply to my pregnancy!
Keep up with Chris and the Shockers at goshockers.com!
Keep up with Chris and the Shockers at goshockers.com!
No comments:
Post a Comment