2 Month Check-up
Addison had her two month appointment today. Dr. Bongers says that Addison is a beautiful, healthy, happy baby. He also said that she has good parents!
Here are her stats:
Weight: 12 pounds, 12 ounces (92nd percentile)
Length: 22 3/4 inches (75th percentile)
Head: 15 1/2 inches
Let me just say, I could NOT be a nurse!!!! Thank goodness Daddy was with us! She got 5 shots today too. She was not a happy baby, and now Mommy knows her "pain" cry. It broke my heart. She and I both had tears in our eyes! She's running a low grade fever today, and has wanted lots of loving!
Addison had her two month appointment today. Dr. Bongers says that Addison is a beautiful, healthy, happy baby. He also said that she has good parents!
Here are her stats:
Weight: 12 pounds, 12 ounces (92nd percentile)
Length: 22 3/4 inches (75th percentile)
Head: 15 1/2 inches
Let me just say, I could NOT be a nurse!!!! Thank goodness Daddy was with us! She got 5 shots today too. She was not a happy baby, and now Mommy knows her "pain" cry. It broke my heart. She and I both had tears in our eyes! She's running a low grade fever today, and has wanted lots of loving!


1 comment:
Let me just say it is different with your own. I've stuck countless needles and tubes in children without flinching or hesitating however when I took Claire for her first little check up and they did a heel stick to draw blood . . . well, I cried. It was the first time I saw her tear and heard her really cry and it was too much for this Momma's heart. You are a great mom and Addison looks so very happy and healthy. Good luck with the transition back to work. I'll be thinking about you.
Post a Comment