shelley, she is absolutely precious! i am so happy for you and chris. just thinking about addison joy brings tears to my eyes!!!!! enjoy every second of being a mom. i know you are great at it!
She is just so cute! I love the smocked dress and bonnet...just how my mom used to dress her three girls! And I love all of the monogrammed outfits, burp clothes, etc. I have to restrain myself from monogramming ALL of Caleb's clothes...so just imagine if I had a girl! Yikes! But my favorite pics are the one of her looking up at her daddy and the one of her sprawled out on her mommy's lap...so content! You are a beautiful family! We love you all and cannot wait to see you soon!
wow - she is absolutely beautiful. Just as we imagined she would be! The dress and bonnet are precious. Addison sure does have an extensive wardrobe! Wish I had one like that. You're family is very blessed. Keep the pictures coming - we love them!
4 comments:
shelley, she is absolutely precious! i am so happy for you and chris. just thinking about addison joy brings tears to my eyes!!!!! enjoy every second of being a mom. i know you are great at it!
She is just so cute! I love the smocked dress and bonnet...just how my mom used to dress her three girls! And I love all of the monogrammed outfits, burp clothes, etc. I have to restrain myself from monogramming ALL of Caleb's clothes...so just imagine if I had a girl! Yikes! But my favorite pics are the one of her looking up at her daddy and the one of her sprawled out on her mommy's lap...so content! You are a beautiful family! We love you all and cannot wait to see you soon!
wow - she is absolutely beautiful. Just as we imagined she would be! The dress and bonnet are precious. Addison sure does have an extensive wardrobe! Wish I had one like that. You're family is very blessed. Keep the pictures coming - we love them!
Those arms!! Her "Aunt" Amy and "Uncle" Marti can't WAIT!! to meet her and hold her and give her some kisses!! We are so excited!!
Post a Comment