Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Project


Back when I was in college, my Aunt Gwen gave me this birdhouse for Christmas. She said she knew it was for me because the license plate on the top had the letters "BSU" which reminded her of me spending all of my time at the Baptist Student Union (BSU).



Well, a while back, I started thinking... "Wouldn't it be neat to have a birdhouse with a license plate roof from each state Chris and I live in?" I mentioned it to Chris, and he said he could do it.


So, the birdhouses have become Chris' first project with his new table saw.

Here's the finished Alabama Birdhouse!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, Chris!!!!! Now you are going to have to keep going with your "projects".....First the desk, now the birdhouse....I'm proud of you !!!

L, Mrs. Sherri

Shanan & Shannon said...

What an incredible idea...I love it! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. Shannon and Chris need to exchange secrets...Shannon got a table saw for finishing residency! The desk is adorable. It's nice having live-in handymen! Missing you like crazy, shan

Julie and Philip said...

What a great idea! I wish I had lived in more than the state of Alabama, so that I could copy you! :)